* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
On 200mg per wk of test my range is between 700-1200ng/dl. The day after my shot I’m around 1200 and by day 6-7 I am down around 700. Anything over 800 is optimal and you can float around 1100-1200 with usually no health issues. But I would make it a point to donate blood on the regular. As for arimadex, I got away without any the first couple yrs of trt but then estrogen started elevating a tad and I began using just 1/2mg 3x a week and it keeps me in good range. As for hcg I usually just hit a whack of it every 10-12 wks for 2500iu x 2 wks, and this is mainly because it comes in 5,000iu vials and to use the standard 250iu twice/wk means the shelf life of 30 days aftet constitution will expire before I use it all. I dont want to waste it and preloading pins and sticking in freezer to prolong shelf like after constitution is a pain.
The best way to store your Bitcoins is a wallet on your computer or mobile phone as you’ll get a full control over your Bitcoins. A noticeable example of a standalone (desktop) clients is Electrum . Just remember, there are two types of desktop clients, with full validation and simplified one. Full validation requires to download all the “block chain” on your computer, which is very large database (60 GB and growing every 10 minutes) that contains all the transactions ever made using Bitcoin. Full validation in theory provides an extra layer of security and allow merchants to avoid “double spends”. As a normal user, simplified validation works just fine and there is no reason to maintain a complete copy of all ever maid transactions. You are only interested in a small part of the block chain that contains your transactions and it is about 25-30 MB. Online wallets a very popular nowadays as they are easy and quite fast to set-up, don’t require any free space on your HDD and are just convenient, especially when we are talking about relatively small transactions or occasional ones . when you want to transfer you bitcoins from a Bitcoin Exchange to your personal wallet.